10.15.2012

1 in 4 {I am a 1}

 

It's October 15th, which is also Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness day. It's a day where those of us who have lost a precious baby wish we weren't apart of this group. It's a day for everyone to remember that we are a statistic. We are the 1 in 4 that would lose a child. 

Losing a baby never get's easier and the pain never goes away. No matter how small the baby was, the loss is bigger than anyone who has never gone through this can ever, ever, ever imagine. The impact losing a child has on your heart changes you forever.

Today, instead of mourning my loss, I want to hold onto the promises of God.I hold onto the promise that Heaven holds my angel baby. My baby is not alone. My loved ones who have gone before me watch my angel and the comfort I feel knowing that I get to go to Heaven one day, makes this day a little more bearable.

For any of you who have experienced this loss, or who have found themselves a "one," a friend of mine started Remember the One. It's a social media site where you can share your story of being a "one." Please check it out!

God Bless you all today and everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!