6.29.2012

Comment Challenge {Day 5}


I'm taking part of Jenna's Comment Challenge this week. It's a great opportunity to get other readers over to your blog and to make new bloggy friends!
Today's topic is: What is your dream vacation.

Out of all the topics this week, this one is the toughest. I can't pick just one place for my dream vacation. There really are so many places I would dream about going to. However, if I absolutely positively have to only pick one, my mind keeps thinking Australia. I would love to lay on the beach and sip fruity drink and listen to all the people around me talk in my favorite accent. 

Hmmm. Yep. I think that would be a dream!

Thanks for following along this week in the comment challenge. If you are a newcomer to my blog, welcome. If you are a regular to my blog, thanks for following my journey!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!