6.26.2012

Comment Challenge {Day 2}


I'm taking part of Jenna's Comment Challenge this week. It's a great opportunity to get other readers over to your blog and to make new bloggy friends!

Today's topic is: Why do you blog and what do you blog about?

I started blogging around October of 2008. I had just had my son, Avery, in August and was going through a rough time learning how to be a single mom. My cousin blogged and the more I read her blog, the more I wanted one of my own. 
I started out by telling a little about myself, but mainly wrote about Avery.
As I read back on some of my older blogs, I feel I've come a long way as a person, but also as a writer.
Lordy gordy at some of my previous post.

Since I started blogging, I have taught myself HTML and can completely redo my entire blog myself. I started designing blogs for others as well. (If you're looking for a new style, let me know!)

Today, I blog about my family, personal trials and tribulations, recipes, diy projects and other random topics. I consider my blog a hodge-podge of who I am. You get the good, the bad, and the ugly bits of my life.

Once again, welcome to my blog!

2 comments:

  1. My blog is kind of a hodge-podge too! I write about what I am feeling or going through at the time. I really love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about blogging- that my writing has improved because of it. How awesome that you learned HTML. I learned a tiny bit of code...but not enough to do what you do! Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by our blog!