6.27.2012

Comment Challenge {Day 3}


I'm taking part of Jenna's Comment Challenge this week. It's a great opportunity to get other readers over to your blog and to make new bloggy friends!
Today's topic is: What social networking {which ones do you use or don't use, why and why not}

For blogging purposes, I don't use any social networking sites at the moment. Previously, I used Blog Frog, Twitter, and Facebook. To be honest, they were all nice and well, but I didn't have extra time to network. I was getting so many random e-mails, comments, and couldn't keep up with everyone. True, I love to blog and "meet" new people, but I'm not in the professional blogging business and had no reason to be apart of every social networking area available.

For personal purposes, I use Facebook and Pinterest. I keep up with my family and friends through Facebook. I also upload tons and tons of pictures. I had my computer stolen one time and lost everything, so I'm grateful for Facebook that I didn't lose all my pictures. 
I love Pinterest. No, I don't have time to make every.single.thing I pin, but my heart jumps for joy when I see a new recipe or cool solution to a household problem!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cristin - I am visiting from Jenna's challenge. Your boys are very cute. Please stop by my blog and leave a comment. Feel free to join my site if you like what you see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by our blog!