6.28.2012

Comment Challenge {Day 4}


I'm taking part of Jenna's Comment Challenge this week. It's a great opportunity to get other readers over to your blog and to make new bloggy friends!
Today's topic is: What are your hobbies?

I love.love.love crafts. Do I have time to do all the crafty things I pin on Pinterest? No-Way-Jose! I wish I could stay at home and make all sorts of fun things, but it's just not a reality in my world.
Besides crafts, I enjoy photography. I'm in the process of getting my bachelors in photography and if everything works out like I have it planned in my little ole' head, I'll be a professional photographer one day.
I am starting to do some work on the side. I've already got 3 sessions booked. I'm ecstatic to say the least!

Recently I took up cake decorating, because I just wasn't busy enough. Ahem. I've completed 2 out of the 4 Wilton courses. I can say I can successfully ice a cake without crumbs showing through! Can I get a whoot-whoot?

Hope you all are having a fantastic week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am jealous that you can take professional pictures! One of my lifetime goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by our blog!