4.30.2012

the shed {oh, the marvelous shed}

Our shed is complete. It actually has been complete for several weeks now, but I've been way behind on my blog post. I'm catching up and life is good. Life is especially good with the shed. I've been very careful about what I put in it. I have gone through most everything I own and tossed out the junk, kept the keepsake stuff, and reorganized most of the entire house. When I was in college, I moved every year to a new house, with new roommates, and so I grew very weary of moving stuff. Since then, I told myself I'd never be a pack rat again. It's a good feeling, not being a pack rat and all. I try to keep only the basics. If I don't use it within 6 months, out the door it goes. Clutter will bring you down my friends, it will bring you down. It's nice coming home to a clean house. Everything is really coming together and I owe it all to our shed. Well, actually I owe it all to the special men that built the shed-my sweet boyfriend, his dad, and a family friend. I've done lots of redecorating and moving of furniture in the house since the shed was built. That'll be a whole'nother post, so be sure to check back soon. I still have a few Pinterest ideas floating around in this ole' noggin' of mine, but I did get one project done this weekend. I'm so stinkin' proud of it. I'll post pictures of that soon as well.










I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!