4.26.2012

Easter {let's celebrate our Risen King}

I think I counted a grand total of 6 Easter egg hunts that Avery had this Easter season. Between my family, school, and his dad's side, the child had no shortage of Easter eggs. Trevor had 2 egg hunts that I know of. These two guys loved hunting eggs. I don't think they even really cared about the candy inside, they just liked the idea of finding eggs.

We had a semi-non-traditional Easter this year. We had our Church Easter Egg Hunt the weekend before Easter. Chris and I didn't have the kiddos Easter, so the Easter bunny came early. And to celebrate Easter with my Mom's family, we celebrated Easter the Saturday night after Easter weekend. It wasn't the traditions I grew up with, but memories were made and lots of fun was had.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!