1.03.2011

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder


What do you see here?
A beautiful ornament?
Something homemade?

This ornament has greater meaning than many could possibly imagine.

For those who have been reading my blog for a while now know that my grandfather ("Pop") past away in 2009 and my cousin Brenna makes these beautiful flowers that are normally made into hair clips. However, this Christmas she surprised us all with her many talents and made us all flower ornaments.

You might be wondering what does my grandfather and Brenna's flowers have to do with each other? While we were cleaning out my grandparents house Brenna got some of Pop's ties. A random request to many, but she had bigger plans for those ties.

You see, the gorgeous ornament pictured above is made up of a pretty red fabric, that glistens on the Christmas tree, that once was a tie of my Pop's. A precious reminder of a man that once lived amongst us, but now celebrates with is Savior in Heaven.

Thank you Brenna for this beautiful gift, may it always remind us how precious how lives really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!