7.04.2010

My New Endeavor


I have been praying for months on how to increase my income.
I looked into many direct sales companies and when I finally thought I found one, something just wouldn't feel right.
So I prayed, and prayed some more.
I kept coming back to one company, Thirty One.
I loved their products, my experience at their parties were wonderful, and I didn't feel pressured into anything.
However, I was worried about being that nagging sales representative, but I've never felt that way with Thirty One.
They are a fairly new company and a lot of people haven't even heard of them. Their products are so wonderful and they sell themselves with their unique patterns and unique personalization opportunities.

So, as of last Friday, I am an official Thirty One consultant.
I am so excited!
I have 2 bookings already and someone interested in doing a catalog party.

I feel this is going to be a wonderful endeavor and I'm am so excited to be a part of the Thirty One team!

Please e-mail me at CristinSavage@aol.com to book your party today!

You can also log onto http://www.mythirtyone.com/CLHS/
and check out the wonderful selection of items Thirty One has to offer!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!