7.05.2010

My New Best Friend


I have a new best friend!


Vinegar! Yes, I will say it again, V-I-N-E-G-A-R!

Why?

If you are anything like me, you get distracted easily due to a hectic life! Unfortunately, my laundry suffers from my attention deficit disorder. Not that I don't put the laundry in the washing machine, I just forget to get it out! If any of you have ever done this, you know the horrid smell that comes with forgetting to get the laundry out of the washer getting distracted with other house chores.

Well I found this new little trick! Add 1 cup of vinegar and your normal amount of detergent to the horrid lovely smelling load of laundry and V.I.O.L.A. it will smells so fresh and so clean!

This trick also works on children's clothes. You know, the ones were your toddler has drooled so much on that they smell, well, like soured drool. Lovely smell isn't it. Well this trick works great! I tried it today!

I hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July! I better be off to get ready for the fireworks tonight!

Catch you guys on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!