6.26.2009

Thank You

Happy Friday everybody!

I wanted to take this time to thank you all for the prayers I have received over the past days. Whether I know you personally or through the "blogging world" prayers are prayers and God hears them!

We are grieving for our loss, but my family is still strong and we have so much that Nanny and Pop taught us that keeps us going.

Nanny's service was wonderful. She would have been proud. She now rest in peace. She is well and with the love of her life, my Pop.

We said this morning that if there is a line to the gates of Heaven, she's with a heck of a group...Ed McMan, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson. She is probably having a ball up there right now!

On another note, now that things may not be so hectic, I look forward to catching up on all of your blogs. I feel so out of the loop from not reading them in over a week! So I am very excited about that!

Again, many thanks to all of the thoughts and prayers to my family and myself.