1.02.2007

Chicken Enchilada Casserole

1 can cream of celery soup
1/2 cup sour cream (I double the sour cream)
2 tbsp of butter/margarine
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 tsp chili powder
2 tbsp chopped chilis (I use the whole can)
8 small corn of flour tortillas (I use flour, corn falls apart in a casserole)
1 cup Monterrey jack cheese (I use Colby jack and use a lot more than 1 cup)
2 10oz cans of chicken (I use rotisserie or whatever cooked chicken I have, chopped)

Mix soup and sour cream in a bowl. Put a few tbsps in bottom of casserole dish

Sautee onion in the butter, add chilis, chili powder and 2 tbsp of soup & sour cream mix

Put 2 tbsp of chicken mix in each tortilla, roll it up and place in casserole.

Cover with remaining sour cream mix, cover with cheese, cover with foil

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!