10.29.2008

Elliot

Ok I watched this video on youtube the other day and it was amazing. It's about a father who documents his son Elliott's life as he battled Trisomy 18. Yesterday this family was featured on Oprah and my heart opened completley to them. Although they knew their son was going to die they lived EVERY MINUTE with him as happily as they could. The mother told Oprah that there wasn't time to mourn Elliot while he was living that they would mourn him after he went to Jesus.

Becoming a mother just a little over 2 months ago my heart went out to this family. I truley admire their strength and courage. To see their faith in God and to use the faith to get through this tough time was so amazing. I am adding a link at the botton and hope that you watch this short video that speaks a million words!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!