9.26.2012

creations by cristin {back and running}


After a little hiatus from life and wedding planning, I've gotten my design webpage, Creations by Cristin, back up and running. With Christmas just around the corner {can you believe Christmas is just 3 months away?} I wanted to give you all an opportunity to go ahead and start thinking about your Christmas cards. From now until October 26, I am offering my blog readers 25% off your Christmas cards for placing an advanced order. This does not mean you have to know exactly what design or what you want on your Christmas cards (I know a lot of folks like to put pictures on their cards), but by pre-ordering you guarantee your cards will be made first.

Creations by Cristin also offers birthday invitations, event invitations, pennant banners, cupcake toppers, stationery, food labels, and blog designs.

Please e-mail me at contactcristin@aol.com for any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!