11.30.2008

Avery's Baptism

Avery was baptized on Sunday, November 30, 2008. We had a beautiful service and so many wonderful friends and family members there to witness this special day for Avery!

He did so well. He woke up right as we were walking to the front of the church. I am so proud of my sweet baby boy!

I am trying so hard to get back on the right path. I want my sweet angel to look back at his mommy and be proud. I strive daily to do what is best for him and to make sure he has everything he needs and more! I tell him daily how much I love him, so he never forgets. I want him to know God's grace and how much God loves him! For it it wasn't for God and my family, I wouldn't be who I am today!





Psalms 139 13-16
13For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.