3.26.2013

{family history}

I left on a 737 last week headed to New Jersey and New York City. The trip was arranged so that I could attend my great uncles memorial service. With lots of 2nd cousins and 2nd cousins once removed to visit with, my trip was filled with a lot of family memories.

My grandparents must have been very proud of their family, because my cousins found tons and tons of pictures my grandparents had sent up to my great aunt and uncle. I'll post more in the coming days, but here are a few today:

 {my grandparents wedding}


{my dad as a baby}


 {me playing t-ball}


{my grandma graduation Auburn University}


{my aunt, dad, and uncle---does Avery look like dad or what?}


{me as a baby}



{my sister's baptism}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!