9.30.2011

the joys of boys

I go to pick up Avery yesterday afternoon from his sitter. Her son runs cross country and had a meet at the high school. I get to the track as the last few laps were ran. Avery's sitter and I are standing there talking and carrying on just like any other day. I can see Avery out of the corner of my eye and knew he was right there with me. So the sitter and I kept talking. Then I looked down to see that my child had pulled his pants down, had his penis in hand, and is about to pee on the lawn of the track. I hurry and pull his pants up and look around to see who all might be starring at me. Those poor runners. They were trying to concentrate and here is my child naked about to pee on their running area. I guess I'm going to have to stop letting Avery pee in the yard at home.

After I picked Avery up, we go home and I start to get ready for my girls night. I lock the house up good so Avery can't escape and jump in the shower. All seems to be well while I'm in the shower. He normally plays or watches T.V. I get out of the shower to check on him to see the biggest mess ever. He got into the dogs food and water bowls and spilled that everywhere and then he dumped out an entire bag of dog treats and cheese nips in the floor. Oh my!

I start to clean up this mess when he runs to me and says, "mama, I wet." Oh geez, He peed his pants. I clean up that mess and take him upstairs for a bath. Luckily, bath time didn't turn out so bad, but goodness I was worn out and it wasn't even time to leave the house yet.

Oh, the joys of boys!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by our blog!