11.19.2009

Fate

Fate
© Jamie Mckenzie Lee


..."Born to her
Was a perfect son
This war she was fighting
The new mother had won
The prize was hers
To keep for a lifetime
A baby boy
Born to shine?


Is it not amazing how God will turn a situation around and make it wonderful! It's no secret that Avery was a "surprise blessing from God" and Lord, I thank you everyday for knitting him together in my womb! The smiles he brings to my face, the joy he brings to my heart, the tears of happiness that come to my eyes are worth my every sacrifice! I would move Heaven & Earth for my precious Avery for he his my heart and soul!



A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21