3.27.2018

life these days


Hectic: With kids (all boys) ranging from ages 13 to 6 months, we are constantly juggling our schedules. Band concerts, baseball practices, homemade baby food making, and endless laundry seem occupy every bit of free time we have.
.
Bittersweet: Our boys are growing like weeds. Between puberty to learning to sit-up, our days are never the same. I feel like I’m constantly praying for time to just slow down. It is all happening way too fast, and I wish time moved slower so that we could enjoy each of these stages just a little longer. On the other hand, I’m ever so grateful for healthy children who are growing and thriving. What a blessing!
.
Healthy Changes: Chris turned 40 a few weeks ago and has really pushed that we get healthy. Yesterday we started Whole 30. Today is day 2 and I can barely keep my eyes open. I miss my daily Coca-Cola intake. I miss sugar. I’m currently gnawing on a carrot secretly wishing it was a warm chocolate chip cookie. I will make it. We will make it. 29 more days to go!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!