7.07.2011

4th of July

After an emotional week of diagnoses, I was ready for a relaxing weekend. Avery headed off to his dad's house and I kicked back with Chris and his son.

Friday night we went and saw one of my favorite bands. All my best girlfriends were there and it was fun getting out and being around "grown-ups."

Saturday night Chris invited friends over to his house to grill out and shoot off fireworks. We had yummy food, good conversations, and I believe everyone had a good time.

Sunday we relaxed from being up late Friday and Saturday nights. Sunday night we headed over to my cousins, Brenna and Justin, house. Lots of yummy food, a mega slip-n-slide, good company, and fireworks made for an awesome night.

I hope you all had a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!