5.10.2011

My Mother's Day

Hi! Just checking in here on the ole' blogster. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Mine started off with breakfast cooked for me, Church, a yummy lunch, a precious card and money from my Avery, a nap, and grilling hamburgers for dinner.

Avery was a little cranky for one reason or another this weekend. Poor thing has been battling a cold and ear infections. I guess it would make me cranky too. He's on an antibiotic for his ear and I've tried Benadryl and Zyrtec for the cough. Lordy Gordy do the Benadryl and Zyrtec make him bounce off the walls. Whew! He seems to be on the up for now though. Poor little buddy!

All and all we had a great weekend. Stayed pretty busy and played a lot outside. Picture fanatic me didn't take one single picture on Mother's Day, so I'll leave you with a picture of me and sweet Avery on my very first Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!