2.03.2011

True Story



I don't know how I feel about this true story. I can't figure out if it's a good thing or not. The other day Avery and I were out and about and we passed by Target. Yep, you heard me, we passed by Target. We didn't stop, go in, and spend more money than we should in my favorite store. As we pass by Target, Avery starts to point at the store. "Aww, Cute" I thought, he likes Target just like mommy. Ha! Much to my surprise, he really wanted to go to Target. Folks, strike me dead if I'm lying, but my child started crying his eyes out when I didn't pull the car into Target. Holy Moly, what have I done? Is my child really that spoiled on Target? Do we really go there that much for my 2 year old to recognize such store? You can't even see the building that well from the highway, he knows target by the sign and location. Kids are just too smart sometimes I tell ya'.

I'm still baffled at the situation to be quite honest. I guess like mother, like son when it comes to Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by our blog!